- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- Troubleshooting & Support
- Introduction to Botkeeper Support
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
How do I access the knowledge base and help center?
The green question mark icon in the bottom-right corner of any screen will take you to the knowledge base and help center.
The portal’s Resource Center offers helpful guides on using the portal, information about new portal features, and an option to submit support tickets (only available for partner-level users).
Click on the question mark icon (“?”) in the bottom-right corner of the portal to access the Resource Center menu from any screen.
On the screen, you will see:
- Knowledge Base & Help Center: Botkeeper created the Knowledge Base & Hep Center to provide you with convenient access to important information on demand. Leveraging it can help you and your team find your answers easily, access resources 24/7, and get new additions to your team up to speed on Botkeeper in far less time.
- BOS User Resources: Read through our User Guide and see our latest releases via Release Notes.
- Partner Marketplace: