The custom branded pricing pages allow for specific customizations, such as which packages to display.
The custom branded pricing pages are built on a framework that ensures continuity, mobile optimization, speed of delivery, and ideal on-page user experience, and therefore, certain aspects of the page are part of the overall structure and cannot be changed. Available areas of customization include:
- The header/banner image (which we'll ideally match to your website for a consistent look and feel)
- Font choice
- Main branding color
- Choice of module display (bookkeeping, CFO, and tax modules available)
- Which packages within the modules to display (ie under "Bookkeeping" you may include 1-3 packages options: Core, Pro, Custom to reflect the level of service). This applies to all modules.
- Price markup via your choice of pre-defined multiples (increase pricing result by 2x, 3x, 10x, etc...) on both the bookkeeping and CFO packages
- Total customization of the Tax packages, including feature options, naming conventions, and pricing.