- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- Understanding Botkeeper: Pre-Purchase Info
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Will Botkeeper file my client's taxes?
Botkeeper won't file your taxes with the IRS, but we will make sure you're ready to file and have all your information in order.
While Botkeeper won’t file your client's taxes with the IRS, we will make sure you’re set up perfectly for tax time. You’ll receive a year-end financial package that contains everything you need to file on your client's behalf.
And if you're a business looking for a reputable accounting firm, we have an accounting partner network of best-in-class professionals to connect you with!