- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Password Manager
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
A banner appeared in Password Manager, what does it mean?
There are two types of banner messages: "Issue reported," indicating a credential needs updating; and "Credential Requests," indicating a credential is in the request state.
There are two types of banner messages:
- “Issue Reported” - This is a red banner detailing that a credential has an issue and needs updating.
- “Credential Requests” - This is a yellow banner detailing that a credential is in the request state.
Updating an Issue Reported
To update an issue reported, click the “Edit” button to the right-hand side of the credential card on the Password Manager home screen. Go in and update the needed fields and then click the “Save” button.