Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Product Updates & Release Notes
Add transactions to the GL | Transaction Manager
To “Add to GL,” update the “Payee” and “Category” fields as needed, click on the “Action” button to the right of the transaction, and then click the “Add to GL” button.
When a transaction is in a bank feed state and not has not yet been added to the GL, a user is able to categorize it and then add it to the GL. You would use this button after a transaction has been reset or if AutoPush detected a potential match and you don't need to match.
To “Add to GL,” update the “Payee” and “Category” fields as needed, click on the “Action” buttonto the right of the transaction, and then click the “Add to GL” button .
Once you’ve clicked the “Add to GL” button, the transaction will be added to the client’s GL and moved to the “Processed” tab.