- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Transaction Manager
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Automated Tasks | Transaction Manager
Depending on the client’s accounting frequency, Transaction Manager will create monthly or weekly tasks for the assignee(s) with transactions on the “Open Inquiries” tab.
If there are outstanding transactions that need to be categorized, a task will be automatically created for each and will close when the transaction has been categorized.
Depending on the client’s accounting frequency, Transaction Manager will create monthly or weekly tasks for the assignee(s) with transactions on the “Open Inquiries” tab. To locate the task, click on “Work” in the left-hand navigation. You should see a task labeled “Outstanding Transactions” along with the date range of the transactions needing review.
To navigate to the transactions, open the task and click on the “Go to Transactions” button in the bottom right corner of the task.
After all outstanding transactions have been approved and marked reviewed, the task will automatically close.