- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Transaction Manager
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Excluding transactions | Transaction Manager
To “Exclude,” click on the “Action” button to the right of the transaction and then click the “Exclude” button.
When a transaction is in a bank feed state and not has not yet been added to the GL, a user is able to exclude it from the GL if you do not need it. This action is usually only necessary if the transaction has already been recorded in the GL via a different method, such as .csv uploads.
To “Exclude,” click on the “Action” buttonto the right of the transaction and then click the “Exclude” button .
Once you’ve clicked the “Exclude” button, the transaction will be moved to the “Processed” tab and you will see “Excluded” text in the “Payee” and “Category” drop down menu.