- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Managing Users
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
View current users by status
You can view current a current user list along with their statuses within Portal Manager.
View Users/User Status
- To view a list of current users click the “Users” tab from the top navigation.
- The “Users” tab opens to a list of all users, their roles, email, status, and action options.
- Roles designate certain portal permissions — such as the ability to invite additional users from your firm or client base.
- Status indicates whether the user is:
- Invited: Has not activated their portal account
- Active: Has activated their portal account
- Action: Based on your user role, take action for another user — such as sending a portal reinvite, deleting an invite, or resetting two-factor authentication.