- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Smart Connect
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
How do I connect a new financial institution in Smart Connect?
To add a new financial institution, simply click the green “Add New” button in the top right corner.
- Click the green “Add New” button in the top right corner.
- A connection popup screen will appear. If this is your first connection, accept the terms and conditions and click the “Continue” button. If you established a previous connection, the “Find Your Bank” screen will appear. You can now search for your financial institution or select from the popular institutions below. the search field:
- Select the Financial Institution and click the “Continue” button.
- Enter your username and password and click the “Sign-In” button. This will begin the process of gathering your account details.
- From the options that appear, select the accounts you want to connect.
- Once you’ve selected your accounts, click the “Save” button.
- The final step is to review your connections and click the “Submit accounts” button.
- Once you click “submit,” you’ll get a success message stating Accounts Received. It may take up to 10 minutes for the connection to establish, and for data to appear on the account overview and details page.
Note: Wait at least a few minutes before refreshing your browser.