- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Smart Connect
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
How do I manage/update a financial institution connection?
From the “Review your accounts” page you can select a previously connected account.
If you’ve established a Financial Institution connection, you can manage this connection and the visibility of accounts within the connection modal.
- Click the green “Add New” button.
- Next, Click the “Review” button under the Connections.
- From the “Review your accounts” page you can either select “Add another bank” or select a previously connected account.
- To manage/update an account click on one of the current connections.
- In the “Update accounts” view, you can select/deselect accounts or remove the Financial Institution connection entirely.
- Once you select/deselect an account, click the “Save” button to save your changes.
- If you want to remove the Financial Institution connection, click on the “Remove bank” button.