- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Smart Connect
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
How do I resolve a "Connection Requested" card within Smart Connect?
Your Smart Connect may have a few “Connection Requested” cards waiting for you. Click the “Connect” button on each card to begin the connection process.
- Your Smart Connect may have a few “Connection Requested” cards waiting for you. Click the “Connect” button on each card to begin the connection process.
- Once you’ve clicked “Connect,” a connection popup will appear.
- Review the terms and conditions and click the “Next” button to accept:
- Enter your username and password and then click the “Sign-in” button.
Note: It may take up to 10 minutes for the connection to establish and for data to appear on the page. Wait at least a few minutes before refreshing your browser.