- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Navigating BOS
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
How do I use the left-hand navigation?
The left-hand navigation features links to the Botkeeper Operating System's main functions.
Once you log in, the home screen contains a left side navigation that displays the following:
Within the navigation, you will find the following options:
- Navigate by Client: Filters the entire Portal for a specific client. Client filter remains filtered until the filter is removed.
- Work: A one-stop shop for all your assigned tasks. This is also where you can create new tasks.
- Projects: See your work with us organized into projects based on client and type of Project (ex/ Month End Close, Accounts Payable, Clean Up).
- Documents: Manage files, review existing files and/or store new files.
- Portal Manager: Manage Portal access, user roles, clients, and Partner details
Please Note: When a client has been selected using the “Navigate by Client” filter, four additional features appear in the left side navigation: Transaction Manager, Smart Connect, Password Manager, and Business Insights.