- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- Troubleshooting & Support
- Support Channels
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Botkeeper Support Inbox
Our Support Ticket inbox provides a home base for customers to interact with our support and services teams.
Our Support Ticket inbox provides a home base for customers to interact with our support and services teams. Consider this a secure place to track and manage all your open and closed support tickets — or file a new ticket — so you can follow support progress along at your own pace and be reassured that your problems are being addressed.
To access the Support inbox
- Upon signing up with Botkeeper, you’ll receive an email prompting you to register for access to the “Support inbox” for the first time.
- Once registered, you’ll be able to access all your open and closed support tickets. In addition, you’ll have the option to communicate with the Botkeeper team from within the ticket itself.
- To use, locate the bottom right of your Botkeeper account, and click the “Help” icon to access the Knowledge Base & Help Center, or click “Knowledge Base & Help Center” within our main site navigation for quick and easy access.
- To communicate with the Botkeeper team from within the ticket, click to open the appropriate ticket record and shoot us a note. We’ll receive your information on the Botkeeper backend.