- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- Troubleshooting & Support
- Support Channels
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
The Botkeeper Knowledge Base
When customers would rather search their questions and get an immediate solution than pick up the phone, the best way to do so is through a knowledge base.
Botkeeper created the knowledge base to provide our customers with convenient access to important information on demand. Leveraging the Botkeeper knowledge base can help you and your team find your answers easily, access resources 24/7, and get new additions to your team up to speed on Botkeeper in far less time.
If you have a Botkeeper subscription, you can access the Knowledge Base by doing the following:
- In the bottom right of your Botkeeper account, click the “Help” icon to access the Knowledge Base & Help Center, or click “Knowledge Base & Help Center” within our main site navigation for quick and easy access.
- Find answers by browsing through the various categories, or leverage the search bar to find specific articles.
- If you are unable to find the answers you need, you can contact our support team via Ticket submission, email, or phone call. For any questions about your Botkeeper subscription, please contact your Customer Success Manager.