- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Transaction Manager
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Resetting Transactions | Transaction Manager
Resetting a transaction will delete it from the GL or un-match the transaction, allowing a user to take additional actions such as: Find a Match, Exclude, or Add to GL.
If AutoPush or a user have either added a bank feed transaction to the GL or matched a transaction, you’re able to reset these transactions. Resetting a transaction will delete it from the GL or un-match the transaction which will allow a user to take additional actions on the transaction, such as: Find a Match, Exclude, or Add to GL.
- To reset a transaction, click on the “Action” button: to the right of the transaction:
- Then click the ‘“Reset” button
- Once you’ve clicked the “Reset” button, you will see the transaction on the “Open Inquiries” tab.
- When you click on the “Action” button again, you will see additional actions such as "edit", "match" or "exclude."