Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
- Getting Started
- Security & SSO
- Navigating BOS
- User Access Permissions
- Managing Users
- Transaction Manager
- Manual Push
- Portal Manager
- Smart Connect
- Password Manager
- Business Insights
- Scoping Tool
- Integrations & Compatibility
- Transaction Insights
- Activity Hub
- Bot Review
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Product Updates & Release Notes
What do I do if a user didn’t receive their password reset email?
First, search for the user in the portal and verify their status is “Active.” If status is “Active,” have the user attempt the “Forgot Password?” link again.
First, search for the user in the portal and verify their status is “Active.”
If status is “Active,” have the user attempt the “Forgot Password?” link again.
If status is “Invited,” the user has not activated their account or set a password. The user will need to activate their account via the portal invitation email they received. If the email cannot be found, select “Reinvite User” from the Action menu.
Have the user check their spam/junk folder.
Verify the user has added firstname.lastname@example.org to their contacts/trusted senders.