Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
What is AutoPush, and how does it work?
AutoPush is our newest technology. It automatically posts transactions from the Smart Connect bank feeds into QuickBooks Online (QBO) and Xero.
AutoPush is our newest technology. It automatically posts transactions from the Smart Connect bank feeds into QuickBooks Online. Using our Machine Learning models, we predict the payee and category for a transaction. Any transactions that are low or medium confidence will automatically appear on the “Open Inquiries” tab for your review.
Low-confidence transactions will have a red AutoPush icon next to the “Category” and/or “Payee” fields; medium-confidence transactions will have an orange AutoPush icon next to the “Category” and/or “Payee” fields.
High-confidence transactions will appear on the “Processed” tab and will have a green AutoPush icon next to the “Category” and/or “Payee” fields. If you hover over the AutoPush icon, you will see a tooltip with additional details.
You can also see the confidence level in the transaction details window by clicking the “Action” button, and then the “Details” button.
Note: Botkeeper will be responsible for the initial setup of the AutoPush configurations, which you can adjust as needed. A Smart Connect connection is required to use AutoPush.