- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Smart Connect
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
Why can I get statements for some institutions and not for others?
Statements are available for many institutions, but not all institutions are supported.
Statements are available for many institutions, but not all institutions are supported. The “Bank Statements” section will appear differently depending on whether the institution is supported for this service.
For the institutions that are supported, views vary depending on the version (V1 or V2). We’re in the process of migrating all clients to V2, however you may see bank statements in the older format, V1. The main difference between V1 and V2 formats is that V2 displays the statements by their availability date — the date the statement became available to download from the institution.
Institution not supported:
Institution supported & statements available (V1):
Institution supported & statements available (V2):