If you are unable to attend the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If I'm unable to make it, am I able to get a refund?
- Yes — we're able to provide a full refund on tickets if you are canceling before August 18th, 2023. Refunds will be made via the original payment method used, to the original paying party, if Botkeeper is notified by email at email@example.com twenty-eight (28) days prior to the Event. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received fewer than twenty-eight (28) days prior to the start of the Event. Botkeeper is not responsible for any other charges you incur in connection with your cancellation (e.g. non-refundable airfare or accommodations).
What if I've been exposed to COVID-19?
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have recently been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or whom you suspect may have COVID-19, or if you have COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the CDC, you will not be permitted to attend the event and will be issued a full refund. If you fit these outlined criteria, please contact marketing@botkeeper within 72 hours of the event, or as soon as possible once aware.
If I can't make it but I've already registered, can I transfer my ticket to a colleague?
- If you are unable to attend the event, but cannot or do not wish to cancel, you may transfer your registration to another professional. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, title, and email of the person who will be your replacement. The registration is always transferable inside the original purchaser's organization. If you would like to transfer your registration to another attendee, send an email request to email@example.com with, the subject line “Ticket Transfer.”
I received a free ticket as part of the "March Madness Package" promotion- what happens if I cancel my hotel room?
- As part of the benefit to our attendees, Botkeeper has negotiated discounted rates for lodging on site at the Westin, which means we're committed to a certain amount of rooms with the hotel. If the conference attendee has booked a room, but cancels or elects to stay at another venue, Botkeeper is liable for those unused rooms.
- If you have received a free ticket as part of our March Madness Package promotion, which requires you reserve a room at the Westin, and are unable to attend or cancel your hotel reservation, your free ticket will be deemed null and void.
- In the event you still wish to attend the event without a Westin room reservation- we'd still love to have you! You're welcome to purchase a ticket at our list pricing rate, which can be done HERE.
Where can I find information about Sponsorship or Sponsor refund policies?
- More information on our Sponsor terms and policies can be found HERE
- Botkeeper will not be liable for any losses or damages associated with the cancellation of the Event (including, but not limited to, registration fees) where such cancellation is due to causes beyond Botkeeper’s reasonable control (including, but not limited to, natural disaster, an act of terrorism, COVID-19 or other epidemics/pandemic outbreaks or any associated governmental or other applicable restriction, rule, order or the like, riot, strike or industrial dispute). Botkeeper will not be responsible for any other charges you incur in connection with your cancellation (e.g. non-refundable airfare or accommodations).
- If a cancellation of the event occurs as a result of matters solely within the control of Botkeeper, Botkeeper will offer a full refund of paid event registration including processing fees. Any such refund will be made via the original payment method used, to the original paying party. Except as expressly stated in these terms, and as otherwise required under applicable law, any and all amounts paid by, or on behalf of, Event delegates to Botkeeper or any of its affiliates in connection with the Event are non-refundable.
Who should I reach out to if I have questions?
- If for some reason you can no longer attend and would like to transfer your attendance to a professional colleague, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.