- Knowledge Base & Help Center
- BOS Feature User Guide
- Getting Started
Troubleshooting & Support
Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Transaction Categorizations | Basic Services
- Schedule Maintenance with Month End Journal Entry | Basic Services
- Payroll Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Simple Month End Journal Entries | Basic Services
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation | Basic Services
- Standard Monthly Report Package
- Month-End Close | Basic Services
- Monthly Close Timing and Required Information
- Autonomous AP Processing | Advanced Services
- Applying Payments to AR Invoices | Advanced Services
- Class & Department or Project/Job Tracking | Advanced Services
- Payroll Categorizations | Advanced Services
- QBO W-9 Form Request | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Point-of-Sale & Credit Card Merchant | Advanced Services
- Monthly Standard Invoicing | Advanced Services
- Enhanced Ongoing Report Support | Advanced Services
- 3rd Party Inventory Reconciliation | Advanced Services
- Rapid Write Up Procedures
BOS Feature User Guide
Accounting Partner Resources
AI UNCHAINED Conference
How do I log in?
How to log in to the BOS portal
You’ll receive a personal email inviting you to your BOS portal. You’ll set your own password and authentication preferences during account activation.
The next time you’re ready to log in, go to your portal at: http://(firm name).firm.ai/
Type in your email address and password, then click “Login.”
If you have issues logging in, click “Forgot Password?” and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Note: If you have never successfully logged in to the portal before, contact your Growth Partner to get a fresh invitation to the portal.